Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny...
Jul 05, 2001, 08:16 PM,
Funny...
So there's this group of friends of mine I met in college, they all come from the same town, and they are the funniest and coolest party people I know, I always have huge fun with them. Went to the Metallica concert with them, drank with them, anyway they are all hard rockers, some of them had a rock bad a while back, only now the former guitarist shcoked us all by showing up on TV as part of a crappy dance band, with shiny clothes and weird voice eefects and dance moves...Of course we (they) were all itching to run into him and make huge monster fun...But no one can find him...He hasn't shown his face in town since...They can only see him on TV.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 06, 2001, 10:05 AM,
Funny...
What band is it? Sorry, Group, they dont write music or play instuments do they? :rotfl: I say that all the time to my sister about her fav 'bands'

I didnt actually fint that funny JR, more sad, if you had of left it at, '.......their former guitarist shcoked us all by showing up on TV as part of a crappy dance band, with shiny clothes and weird voice eefects and dance moves...Of course we (they) were all itching to run into him and make huge monster fun...' It would have been funny. Wink

All Hail Ænema!
Jul 08, 2001, 08:06 PM,
Funny...
I guess it is kind of sad because it sounds like this guy ditched all his friends and left town with no intentions of returning...

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams