Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
welcome, AmandaKat
Jul 12, 2001, 08:40 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
reminds me of gremlins 2- when that boss person says- u build a sterile building that isnt for people- its for 'things'.  then things come...

so yeah anyway.  i like this board.

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Jul 12, 2001, 08:44 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
Smile We've had our share of fuckers, so... Glad you like it.
Jul 12, 2001, 09:05 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
yeah i brought up the list of banned members

Although clearly aroused, Pebbles the Chimp seems slightly sad, and can't even summon the energy to gently fuck the floor...
Jul 12, 2001, 09:43 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
The fewer from freaks the better. Except for Richard, Victoria and Mags. I hope they stay. But I'm from freaks too. But dammit I don't care!

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 12, 2001, 09:45 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
Sad wh-wh-what about m-m-me?

Jul 12, 2001, 10:09 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
Kevin Costner rules....

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 12, 2001, 10:09 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
Dammit....
I've been at freaks since it started last year, and I don't want to see holybuffalo go to shit like Freaks did. There have been alot of new members in the past few days. And I dont have a problem with you or repeat or will, but I would with alot of other people from freaks. But anyways....Yeah I suppose you're alright too. But dammit, respond somehow on AOL.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 12, 2001, 10:12 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
Vikki and Richard are here? Where? Who are they? Tell me? Sad

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jul 12, 2001, 10:25 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
Vikki isn't here because she isn't back from her trip to wherever, Richard is here, yes, and it's rather obvious who he'd be. He lacks all originality. Heh....

Jul 12, 2001, 10:25 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
Me, I'm Richard.  I'm here, it's me.  Hello.

"When I see all those starving kids in Africa it just makes me want to cry.  I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."  -- Mariah Carey.
Jul 12, 2001, 10:27 PM,
welcome, AmandaKat
hello!

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde