Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am the great will!!!
Jul 12, 2001, 10:04 PM,
i am the great will!!!
yes it truely is

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde
Jul 12, 2001, 10:06 PM,
i am the great will!!!
Freaks dot com really sucks without you, Crowly, and Baron...
Jul 12, 2001, 10:12 PM,
i am the great will!!!
y thank u huney!

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
Jul 12, 2001, 10:22 PM,
i am the great will!!!
Well it's true... The only reason I still go  there is because of Dragon Dark, Acid Bath, and err... Plasmo...
Jul 12, 2001, 10:23 PM,
i am the great will!!!
I miss Crowly, but because of pandapoop I won't invite him here. So now we just have to kill her. I mean....do without him.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 12, 2001, 10:23 PM,
i am the great will!!!
get dark on here, i thought u fell ou with plasmo, well u kno my feelings on him and fishnet (acidbath)

Jul 12, 2001, 10:31 PM,
i am the great will!!!
Please, dear God do not invite Plasmo. I mean, I guess he's alright. No he's not. And fish is already a member here. e's how I found out about, but he's no longer active. Can't we just please keep our happy little home happy? And little? Very, very little?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 12, 2001, 10:34 PM,
i am the great will!!!
I'm not inviting fish, dark, and/or plasmo. Don't worry.

Yes, will, I know your feelings on him and plasmo. Yeah, I "fell out" with him but... I sort of regret saying that I wouldn't mind losing him as a friend.
Jul 12, 2001, 10:34 PM,
i am the great will!!!
who's fishnet/acidbath?!

Confused

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jul 12, 2001, 10:36 PM,
i am the great will!!!
me want dark here

Jul 12, 2001, 10:41 PM,
i am the great will!!!
Fisnet_Faget, he's a member of Freaks dot com.
Jul 12, 2001, 10:45 PM,
i am the great will!!!
correction, the annoying hang around, no friends arsehole of freaks.com