Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
welcome, metal boi
Jul 12, 2001, 10:19 PM,
welcome, metal boi
well as your asking, we do fuck off maggie! fuck off and die!

u kno i love u really
*muah*

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde
Jul 12, 2001, 10:27 PM,
welcome, metal boi
Thank you Mags. And I know Will wouldn't tell anybody about our docile little home now would he? And neither would Amanda. Um...please.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 12, 2001, 10:30 PM,
welcome, metal boi
Yeh! This is our refuge!

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jul 12, 2001, 10:30 PM,
welcome, metal boi
wow, my name in bold, i feel like a movie star

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
Jul 12, 2001, 10:33 PM,
welcome, metal boi
Quote:Quote: from CardsForSorrow on 4:30 pm on July 12, 2001
Yeh! This is our refuge!

this board belongs to everyone.

just keep the converstations a little more involved.

i mean, if your post is gonna be shorter than your signature, you should do us all a favor and send a private message, or chat over whatever instant messenger you use.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jul 12, 2001, 10:35 PM,
welcome, metal boi
It's true.  I mean it's a bit antisocial to have one-to-one conversations in a topic meaning that anyone reading it is basically wasting their time.

"When I see all those starving kids in Africa it just makes me want to cry.  I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."  -- Mariah Carey.
Jul 12, 2001, 10:36 PM,
welcome, metal boi
i'm glad you see my point of view.

Thumbsup

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jul 12, 2001, 10:38 PM,
welcome, metal boi
You say that as if I'M the one having the aforesaid conversations.

No no.

I only post profound thoughts, that no-one actually takes any notice of, either because they're too long to read or....some other reason.

"When I see all those starving kids in Africa it just makes me want to cry.  I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."  -- Mariah Carey.
Jul 12, 2001, 10:41 PM,
welcome, metal boi
like they r tired, but dont wanna goto sleep quite yet?

Jul 12, 2001, 10:44 PM,
welcome, metal boi
I'm simply making it known that we all want to keep it sociable here. Friendly...and docile. And tiny! And nice and quiet, because sudden movements frighten us.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Jul 12, 2001, 10:47 PM,
welcome, metal boi
Trust me, once I settle in, you wont be able to see me for dust. I have a strong mind, and often speak it, and very rarely are my posts short, I promise. When I have something intersting to say, I will say it

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]