Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disoriented | serious topic
Jul 13, 2001, 10:36 AM,
I don't know man...As a couple of you know, and the rest might have sensed from my posts in entertainment, I feel strage. This melancholie has taken my over since this weekend, when I was always near a girl, a friend of mine, who was very bitter with love, very depressed, like I used to be. And she induced this state of sadeness in me too, because I want her to be happy, because I've been there, I've been down there and I know how it is. And her state was the closest I've ever seent o my former state. Identical that is. And she's treating it identically, with the same songs, moods, so everything is like it was for me.
But now almost a week has passed and the feeling won't go away. iw ould have expected by now to get to the phase where Iw ould appreciate even more what I have. But I'm still in the pit. Strange. I don't know what to do. I'll be leaving this afternoon at our mountain house, maybe I'll clear up my thoguhts then. Be back on Sunday.
Ile, I will probably send you today and even longer description. If I don't, good luck and have a nice time on your trip.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 13, 2001, 09:01 PM,
Thanks man, I will. So, it won't go away? Maybe it was time for it to have little on-time. I'd be happy to have that melancholy for a longer time than these short bursts, but it won't stay. *sigh*

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"