Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she??
Aug 01, 2001, 10:10 AM,
I don't care. I - I mean she - wants the fucking picture removed. Hell, the picture was given to HIM not everyone on the internet. It was meant for HIM to see, alright. She didn't expect him to fucking post it on this godamn website - or any website for that matter. Damn people, just - she wants the picture off of here. If he doesn't remove it, she would like for one of the moderators or the administrator to remove it. It's her picture she should be able to chose whether or not it is on a website for all to see.
Aug 01, 2001, 02:19 PM,
Sarah you must be really close to Will's cousin. Are the two of you good friends?

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 01, 2001, 05:05 PM,
Good friends? Of course, some might say that we're the same person. We're just so alike, that's why we get along so well... Also I just recently spoke to her about what she told me to say on here... I'm not going to post what she said yet though until Will sees it haha...
Aug 01, 2001, 05:21 PM,
Quote:Quote: from ThatVoiceInsideUrHed on 4:10 am on Aug. 1, 2001
I don't care. I - I mean she - wants the fucking picture removed. Hell, the picture was given to HIM not everyone on the internet. It was meant for HIM to see, alright. She didn't expect him to fucking post it on this godamn website - or any website for that matter... It's her picture she should be able to chose whether or not it is on a website for all to see.

sorry, that's the risk you run when you release ANY so-called "private" information to anyone on the internet.

Quote:If he doesn't remove it, she would like for one of the moderators or the administrator to remove it.

did you bother to check to see if it had already been removed?

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Aug 01, 2001, 05:41 PM,
JuggaloFoe, I love you!
Aug 07, 2001, 05:06 AM,
Oh, people, sorry for uhhh acting crazy... I ws in a really bad mood, I sorta took it all out on metal boi... Sorry...