Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh oh... | it's time
Jul 21, 2001, 10:38 AM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Well people say that I AM fat...I've developed a little belly...And I'm looking tog et rid of it.
Robb, thanks Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 14, 2001, 11:16 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Mihnea should have my man babies too

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 14, 2001, 11:18 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Ile, I had nothing to do with this. I don't know this woman. She's nuts. Wink
Paranoid thanks Kris!

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 14, 2001, 11:25 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Well it's better for the gene pool. Smile And besides you're damn good looking. Can't blame her.

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"
Aug 14, 2001, 11:28 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Actually yeah. Kinda hard to imagine I never had a girfriend until THE ONE, huh? Wink

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 14, 2001, 11:32 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Yup.

Many girls I know wonder why the hell I haven't had more than 2. Ithen ask them why i.e. they wouldn't date me, to which they practically without exceptions tell me that I'm more a brotherly type to them, and you don't date your brother. Shrug

"Ashes"
Aug 14, 2001, 11:39 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Mihnea, are you serious?!?! Is your country plagued by the deaf, dumb, and blind? Hmm....

Oh and Ile....don't let them get you down. further. We love you for who you are.

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."
Aug 14, 2001, 11:45 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Kris: no. But they look for the tough guy, the car and the money. It's that simple. Plus , as you know by now, for a long time I only cared for that Jenny, only chased her, ignoring everything else.
My baby says that I didn't take care of myself as much as I should have, meaning a minimum ammount of care for the aspect...I rarely shaved, I dressed in dirty and crumpled jeans, band T-shirts etc. Plus I make way too much fun of people and girls didn't look deep enough to see that I wasn't that not serious...
I sorta lied, there was this girl I date for a bout a month. The only other girl I kissed except THE ONE. So there you have it.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 14, 2001, 11:48 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Laughing @ Mihnea. Quite the life you were leading. I can imagine. Smile

"Ashes"
Aug 14, 2001, 11:51 PM,
Oh oh... | it's time
I am very much like Chandler. From "Friends".

Sunt lacrimae reum
Aug 15, 2001, 12:03 AM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Oh God...he's comparing real life to sitcoms again. I accidentally wrote a reply for here in the other one. You know me, things are streaming together and yeah...

Aug 15, 2001, 01:53 AM,
Oh oh... | it's time
My lifes not a sitcom..... more like a docu-soap...... or maybe just like a bar of soap...

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Aug 15, 2001, 01:58 AM,
Oh oh... | it's time
One of those from Fight Club? Smile

"Ashes"
Aug 15, 2001, 02:46 AM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Soap is BAD!!!

Aug 15, 2001, 02:54 AM,
Oh oh... | it's time
Damn it! I was so sure that was contradicting something you wrote earlier, but I checked, no. Tongue

"Ashes"