Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time... | and my oldest dream
Jul 18, 2001, 07:02 PM,
Which would be, time travel. or not time travel itself, but returning in time to a certain point. And again, not to necesarily change anything, but to relieve...This used to be the main thing on my mind for a loooong time, when I was always regretting the past. Since I met THE ONE, I stopped wishing for that. Till now, when college is over and it hurts like hell. I want to go back. No matter how far. Just to see that it's possible. And to relieve some things. Not alter much. I still hope sometimes, even if I am happy, that I'd wake up like three years ago or so. Maybe on January 29, 1998. Or another date. Damn. Maybe writing about it will kick it away from my mind. When I think about it it sounds OK, but know that I write it, it looks ridiculous and absurd..Even pathetic..This helps.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 18, 2001, 07:26 PM,
I'd like to travel back to the day I was born, and make sure that it would never happen.
Jul 18, 2001, 07:35 PM,
Do you really mean that? Why?
Technically, that wouldn't help, not in my world. I'd like to return in time to one point knowing what was to follow. I don't want my body to go back in time, just my mind. My mind and the memories I have now, to me back then. So you'd just be a new born who can't think, so...sorry.
Come to think of it, my kind of time travel would be more possible that body time travel. It would be sort of a  "Somewhere, sometime", if you remember the movie...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 18, 2001, 07:55 PM,
No, I don't remember the movie, never even heard of it... sorry. And yes, I do really mean that, I hate my life. And I have a feeling that I have made my parents' lives even worse. Everyone would be a lot better off if I were never born. I would kill myself, but I'm too afraid to. I don't like pain. Besides it wouldn't have the same effect as never being born would. I wish my parents had a different child and not me... Anyways, that isn't what this topic is about...
Jul 18, 2001, 08:47 PM,
I would like to time travel in your sense, just to re-live certian moments... not to change anything

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jul 18, 2001, 08:56 PM,
It would be great, wouldn't it? So great...To be able to choose your moment, close your eyes and wake up then, there....Will this ever be done? I mean without hypnosis or anything...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 18, 2001, 08:59 PM,
I hope so.... it happens in a sense, with memory... i can feel myself back in the time and place, and sense it.... but i would love for it to be more real...

Jul 18, 2001, 09:03 PM,
I know what you mean... I mean when I read my diaries, or watch  pics, or just thinkof  a situation, I can feel it, but it's not enough...If we could somehow choose what to dream at night, this could be a start...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 18, 2001, 09:37 PM,
I know... although, I must say, it has been a long time since I had a nightmare, which is good, and I often relive plesent scenes in my sleep

Jul 18, 2001, 09:41 PM,
I relieve nothing...Just weird dreams, filled with feeligs, and only involving people I know and care for. And lots of dogs...

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 19, 2001, 01:18 AM,
You too? I have a whole Noah's Ark of animals in my dream.....

'Course, in my house.... we call them my siblings

Jul 19, 2001, 01:54 AM,
Quote:Quote: from ThatVoiceInsideUrHed on 1:55 pm on July 18, 2001
No, I don't remember the movie, never even heard of it... sorry. And yes, I do really mean that, I hate my life. And I have a feeling that I have made my parents' lives even worse. Everyone would be a lot better off if I were never born. I would kill myself, but I'm too afraid to. I don't like pain. Besides it wouldn't have the same effect as never being born would. I wish my parents had a different child and not me... Anyways, that isn't what this topic is about...

wow. i can't imagine how you could possibly feel like that about yourself.

i can just imagine the limitless amounts of sun-like warmth you bring to people's lives on a daily basis.

but seriously, if you want to have a better life, stop being negative.

seriously. it works. it sounds cheesy, but it does work. you have to be willing to break the cycle of gloom.

until you reach that point, you'll continue to feel the same way.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman
Jul 19, 2001, 06:37 PM,
A good friend of mine once said something that I believe to be beautifully true....

Love is not measured in moments of time, but in timeless moments

Jul 20, 2001, 09:25 PM,
My thoughts similar to ThatVoiceInsideUrHed's, were ended when I realized that I can be what I want, and that I'm just as great as everyone else. In my personal world, I'm even better. Smile

"What did the city get from you, Montag?"
"Ashes"