Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freak accident... | this is sick
Jul 19, 2001, 05:45 PM,
Yeah. On the road from my town to baby's town, last night. A woman was run over by a car. It was night, the driver left, and the other cars who passed by thought it was road kill. So they ran over her again and again and again...Her remains were scattered on some 100 meters...Some 20 or 30 cars ran her over. Unbelievable.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 19, 2001, 06:23 PM,
That is NASTY!!!!! Thanks for the mental picture

Puke         Puke
        Puke

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jul 19, 2001, 09:19 PM,
wicked!!
Bloodymess

"Fuck you, you fucking disgrace, i dont need i dont play mind games, so dont fuck with me and my friends!" Max Cavelera
"Everything in moderation, including moderation" Oscar Wilde
Jul 20, 2001, 03:05 AM,
Wow, that's pretty sick Amor. Did someone eventually realize that 'it' was a woman? You say "On the road from my town to baby's town, last night." did you see the body while you were driving? Where did you hear the story?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams
Jul 20, 2001, 11:14 AM,
It was all over the TV stations and newspapers. Somebody eventually saw an arm or a leg and stopped. While he called the cops and stuff another few cars ran over the remains...And apparently somebody had seen her staggering on the road a while back. They don't know whether she was drunk or nuts...It's sad anyway.

Sunt lacrimae reum
Jul 20, 2001, 11:22 AM,
That is very upsetting... Sad

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]
Jul 20, 2001, 03:55 PM,
It sure is. When I see something in the road I do what I can to avoid running over it. Plus, if I saw something in the road I can usually identify what it is, by color, shape, and size. Size! The size of a human body in the road alone should have triggered the idea that this was not just another roadkill.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams