Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new DEVILMAN figure i got today | "welvath"
Aug 03, 2001, 12:12 AM,
new DEVILMAN figure i got today | "welvath"
Hmm....

No perfume. But my best friend gave me a bottle of hers.

I don't wear dresses. Much less expensive dresses. Though I do have one from a few years ago I had to wear to a formal.

I don't wear high heels. I'm 6'2. What in the hell would that achieve? Longer looking legs? Besides, they're death for your back. I'd much rather a pair of combat boots or my sneakers.

Cell phones are for the mad. Though we did buy one we never use for emergencies only i.e. car trouble on our nine hour trips to go see bj. nine hours one way, nine hours the other. (we cut it down from thirteen, and we go every other week)

I don't have any posters, though I do have dozens of paintings, collages, photographs and "creations" covering my walls. Artist being myself you see.

Fan items? Why would I care? I worship no one.
Except myself of course.

I sadly have no books after that fateful playing with matches. Though my small yet pleasing library contains Helter Skelter a book I've read dozens of times over now. The Onion Field a book my mother's girlfriend gave me. And a few John Grisham novels. Though I gave them back to Kathy. I read constantly.
I crave knowledge.

Next...

"Any government that would deny a gay man the right to bridal registry is a fascist state."

Messages In This Thread
new DEVILMAN figure i got today | "welvath" - by Fallen - Aug 03, 2001, 12:12 AM