Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pigs at school | %#&*%$&$$()%(!!!!!!!
May 12, 2001, 01:20 AM,
Pigs at school | %#&*%$&$$()%(!!!!!!!
Today I saw the two cops that "patrol" my school busting a large group of kids, probably for drugs.

When will they realize they're busting the wrong people? Instead of going after a couple of kids that are only selling pot for the extra cash, (or other victimless crimes) they should be keeping people's houses/cars/persons from getting robbed, going after murderers, rapists, or rich, powerful druglords *The ones that sell heroin and cocaine-those drugs should remain illegal, in my opinion*. Why must they pick on the little guy?

Oh yeah and one of the cops searched me last year for no reason. He said I was acting "suspicious". And I've overheard him lecturing kids and discussing things with the school administrators, and from what I've heard, the guy's a fucking moron. I think trainee cops should be given some sort of intellegence test before they're given a gun and a badge. They probably already do that, actually, so they should just raise the standards-a LOT. Maybe then more cops would have the common sense to leave some harmless stoner alone, and go after bigger game.

Meh, what do I know.

(Edited by DV at 5:27 pm on May 11, 2001)

dAr7h \/AgrUn7

Messages In This Thread
Pigs at school | %#&*%$&$$()%(!!!!!!! - by DV - May 12, 2001, 01:20 AM
Pigs at school | %#&*%$&$$()%(!!!!!!! - by JuggleFoe - May 12, 2001, 01:29 AM
Pigs at school | %#&*%$&$$()%(!!!!!!! - by JuggleFoe - May 15, 2001, 07:02 PM
Pigs at school | %#&*%$&$$()%(!!!!!!! - by metal boi - Jul 14, 2001, 01:51 PM
Pigs at school | %#&*%$&$$()%(!!!!!!! - by JuggleFoe - Jul 14, 2001, 03:21 PM