Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've Been Dreaming | (Just In Case Anyone Is Still Around)
Dec 09, 2002, 10:16 PM,
I've Been Dreaming | (Just In Case Anyone Is Still Around)
Do you look into the vast immensity that is the sky and, pondering upon life, pause - breathe - close your eyes, and allow everything but the elemental to flow away?

And in the purity of the earth do you feel the dancing presence of the past and future, of all that ever was or will come to be, and let it become not a part of your conscious thought, but to grow like a love inside you?

Do you willingly yield to life a piece of your being, as you would to a lover or a child, knowing that what you give may be returned a million times over, or, at the flip of a coin, not at all?

Or do you fear that embracing life within yourself will leave you feeling as an unrequited love, or the mother of a stillborn, broken, and having lost a piece of your own self.

Are you afraid that with every step you tread you fall deeper into the abyss that is so aptly named fate, and do you fear pulling with you all those you love, and so to avoid this ends, push away from yourself all intimacy, and tear your shadowed soul to pieces?

Why do we question life when life itself is the answer to every question we need to live?

[Image: cardsforsorrow.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I've Been Dreaming | (Just In Case Anyone Is Still Around) - by CardsForSorrow - Dec 09, 2002, 10:16 PM