Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i had a dream last night | boiled shoe, anyone?
Jul 18, 2001, 12:51 AM,
i had a dream last night | boiled shoe, anyone?
(i thought this would fit best in this folder...)
-

i had the weirdest damned dream last night.

paul heyman (former owner of ecw; wrestling personality) had opened a "wrestling psychology" school, where you could learn the finer points of creating storylines that make sense, based on the characters involved.

well, apparently, i was part of a class that had just graduated, and paul was holding a special home-cooked dinner for us all.

dinner consisted of coned beef, cabbage, boiled potatos, and all that sort of stuff. basically, an irish "boiled pot dinner". strange, since paul's jewish. (isn't he?)

anyhow, as i was sitting down, and rummaging through my portion of taters, i realized that there was a little white shoe in with them. a child's shoe. the kind that some people bronze. it wasn't just any children's shoe, either. it was mine.

i looked over at where paul was sitting, and i saw him, with his hands interlocked, and his elbows spread apart, like a triangle. his head was resting on top of his joined hands.

then i realized that his arms formed a pyramid, and his head was in the same place as the floating masonic eye on the back of the dollar bill.

quite strange.

draw all kinds of wild conclusions.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman

Messages In This Thread
i had a dream last night | boiled shoe, anyone? - by JuggleFoe - Jul 18, 2001, 12:51 AM