Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah, brilliant...
Aug 14, 2001, 07:09 PM,
Yeah, brilliant...
Dunce D'oh...That's what I have. Ah, ignore the beginning of this topic please Wink
The album? After two listens, I can safely say that it's quite...FANTASTIC. I mean the mood of the labum, the general atmosphere it brings, it's incredible. I have only one objection: it's sort of going downhill. I mean the beginning of the album is fantastic, Plainsong is unbelievable, the instrumental part and the mood of the song make for an incredible start. Pictures of You is still my favorite off the album, Love song has superb lyrics, I love them, so simple and yet they speak so much...Then Last Dance, Lullaby, but it seems to be a sort of a fall (don't blame me, I only listened to it twice Wink) with Fascination street and Prayers for Rain. I'll probably change my mind. The same deep waters...is my kinda songs,, over 9 minutes long, and it's also great, while the last two songs I knew and I love, especially homesick. I will have more deep impressions after more spins. I have to remark the lyrics, and how they are written and sung, they are great, I'm not used to lyrics like these, and Robert Simisu Wink sings them in such a hautning manner, I mean that "how the end always is...how the end always is..."from the end of "Disintegration"  really stuck to me, I mean they way they are spoken, almost whispered sometimes, I love it. So that's what i think of the album. So far.

Sunt lacrimae reum

Messages In This Thread
Yeah, brilliant... - by Amor Fati - Aug 14, 2001, 12:03 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Inertia - Aug 14, 2001, 06:46 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Inertia - Aug 14, 2001, 06:47 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Amor Fati - Aug 14, 2001, 07:09 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Amor Fati - Aug 14, 2001, 09:19 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Amor Fati - Aug 14, 2001, 09:35 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Inertia - Aug 14, 2001, 10:22 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Amor Fati - Aug 14, 2001, 10:24 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Inertia - Aug 15, 2001, 07:35 PM
Yeah, brilliant... - by Amor Fati - Aug 15, 2001, 08:17 PM