Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your crappiest job? | Mmmm, bad memories...
Jun 28, 2001, 07:16 AM,
What was your crappiest job? | Mmmm, bad memories...
i worked at this shit restaurant called "barbara's". it was owned by a lesbian, and all of the girls worked in the front of the establishment, while men kept everything cooking, and clean.

i was a dishwasher.

and in case you don't know, the job title "dishwasher" basically means "underpaid mr. do-everything".

they got really pissed at me one day because i spilled tomato sauce all over the floor by accident. meanwhile, the cooks come to work in the exact same t-shirts every single day for a week straight.

it all ended when i asked for my birthday off a full month in advance. they refused, so i told them that my last day working would be on the day before my birthday, and the boss thanked me for giving her more than enough notice.

i was fired about a week later.

which was cool with me. the main chef / deputy manager-type dude was a total fucking idiot, and he'd start drinking beer at about 4pm. by the time 10pm rolled around he was too "tired" to help clean the place up.

that job sucked. and i got paid dirt.

http://www.livejournal.com/~toyman

Messages In This Thread
What was your crappiest job? | Mmmm, bad memories... - by JuggleFoe - Jun 28, 2001, 07:16 AM