Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she??
Aug 01, 2001, 06:50 AM,
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she??
"I'm starting to get a suspicion about who this 'cousin' might actually be..."

I would think that you would know, Lacking in Meaning,  your very smart, you should have been able to figure it out by now.

"nice one birthday boy. actually no. his cousin is actually me in drag."

Haha, Fallen, yeah right...

"yeah but sarah, she loves me so she let me!"

Actually, I just talked to her (the mystery girl in the picture) earlier today and... She said, no, she doesn't love you. You should find someone more realistic to love. Somone YOUR OWN AGE (or at least close to it), someone who lives in YOUR COUNTRY, someone more like you, someone who loves you back. She doesn't love you damnit, so stop saying it. Stop talking to her about how much you love her (matter of fact don't talk to her anymore at all). Because you know deep inside that you don't. And she doesn't love you either. So leave her alone, and don't talk to her, because she doesn't want to talk to her.

Messages In This Thread
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Jul 18, 2001, 03:43 PM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Jul 18, 2001, 06:05 PM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Jul 18, 2001, 07:24 PM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Jul 19, 2001, 01:57 AM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Jul 22, 2001, 10:53 PM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Jul 29, 2001, 01:29 PM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Aug 01, 2001, 06:50 AM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Aug 01, 2001, 07:04 AM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Aug 01, 2001, 10:10 AM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Aug 01, 2001, 05:05 PM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Aug 01, 2001, 05:41 PM
lovely young lady-(my cousin) | how pretty is she?? - by Anonymous - Aug 07, 2001, 05:06 AM