---(+ Holy Buffalo +)---
If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - Printable Version

+- ---(+ Holy Buffalo +)--- (http://holybuffalo.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: General (http://holybuffalo.net/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: The Pile (http://holybuffalo.net/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage (/showthread.php?tid=539)

Pages: 1 2

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - CardsForSorrow - Jul 18, 2001

Hey, sorry, Im bored

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - Amor Fati - Jul 18, 2001

If I had to choose from you options, it would be the first one. But I'd really be the purple tree in "What Dreams may Come", with everything it symbolizes.

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - CardsForSorrow - Jul 18, 2001

Man, I wish I had put that one on the list..... damnit... I pick that one too Sad

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - Amor Fati - Jul 18, 2001

I know. I was actually surprised not to see it there...

*Bangs palm against forhead*

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

thats what comes of thinking too much of one thing, and not enough of another...

*puts arm around (did you ever mention your name?) Sorrow's shoulder*

Now, now...

Ah, my name's Margaret, (Maggie to Daniel).... and you are.....

Mihnea. You'll get familiar with my name once we start exchanging emails...Wink

(Edited by Amor Fati at 1:16 pm on July 18, 2001)

cool,....

hey, peeps, leave a message saying which tree you picked, i want to know

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - JuggleFoe - Jul 18, 2001

"sleazy tree-zy", for shizzle, my nizzle...

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - Inertia - Jul 18, 2001

I picked the old, knotted one.

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - CardsForSorrow - Jul 19, 2001

Is it just me, or do old knotted trees seem like the wise old women of the village, you know, like the ones that everyone goes to with their problems (hey, Im going WAY back here)

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - JuggleFoe - Jul 19, 2001

you  mean the ones that have syphilis, and can tell you how not to get it?

Wink

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - CardsForSorrow - Jul 19, 2001

You got it in one. Have a lolly pop, and got to the top of the class

If You Were A Tree......... What Tree Would You Be?....... | Foliage - Amor Fati - Jul 19, 2001

No, he should go to the bottom Wink