---(+ Holy Buffalo +)---
In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Printable Version

+- ---(+ Holy Buffalo +)--- (http://holybuffalo.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: General (http://holybuffalo.net/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: The Prairie (http://holybuffalo.net/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Pages: 1 2

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Girl Fly - Jul 19, 2001

It's been too long.

I don't really have an excuse.

I've just not been here.

At the moment I'm listening to Eminem, and missing someone terribly.

Yeah.

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - JuggleFoe - Jul 19, 2001

double ouch.

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Amor Fati - Jul 19, 2001

Well at least tell us if you're going to stay, so we wouldn't get heat up fpr nothing.

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Girl Fly - Jul 19, 2001

I'm staying.

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Amor Fati - Jul 19, 2001

Good, we missed you. What made you come back?

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - JuggleFoe - Jul 19, 2001

the buttsex.

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Inertia - Jul 19, 2001

...And me.

Although not in combination with one another.

Good. Now can you get Sy here too?

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Inertia - Jul 19, 2001

Best not to go there, my friend.  Buzz n' sy aren't really talking; best to just leave it at that.

'K. I'm happy with Buzz here.

same.

now if only i could convince KnOwFuRy to post more, and FetshGrl to register.

Sad2

I don't know about knowfury, I don't know her, but fetshgirl Thumbsup
Also, I miss Neph, Apache, Kourous and Toad. Plus I can't get Skag's email addy...

*shrugs*

i dunno what to tell ya'.

i invited all of them, but toad and kour.

i think i even invited maj.

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Amor Fati - Jul 20, 2001

Hum...

In the year 3030 everybody wants to tell you | ...the meaning of music - Inertia - Jul 20, 2001

Fetshgrl rules.

I miss all the old crew as well. Sad

Kourous came over to anti's at first, but she might have lost track of us when anti moved the board.  Mayhaps I should send her an email; I haven't in a while...